Did you know that one in six children in Australia have undetected vision problems?
If left untreated this can severely impact a child’s educational,physical and social development.
We’re here to help you find and solve any problems your kids might have to ensure they reach their full potential.
Stay on the lookout for signs that your child may have a vision problem – these could include:
- Losing their place or making reversals while reading and writing
- Leaving out or confusing small words when reading
- Holding material closer than normal
- Avoiding close work
- Rubbing eyes
- Getting headaches
- Turning or tilting the head to use one eye only
- Poor hand-eye coordination
- Difficulty identifying objects and/or people at a distance
- Performing below potential
Just like routine visits to the dentist, your child should have regular eye tests to maintain healthy vision. We recommend an eye examination at least once every two years.
Harry works with leading paediatric eye doctors to ensure your child does require spectacles, but manage lazy eyes resulting from eye turns (strabismus).